|Job Title||:||Manager Operations|
|Location ||: ||Calicut |
|Description||:||SU Square (P)Ltd
Corporate office:19/2026, G-1 , 5th floor, Indus Avenue ,Kallai Road , Calicut
The Man power division is responsible for setting up to ensure streamlined executions of SU Square Projtects based in Kerala. MO will be responsible for hands on campaign optimization and managing team. Focus on quality of delivery as well as track and manage the key performance indicators. Work very closely with and will get requests cascaded from the Projects.
• Build up and manage the work force, technical tags configurations, prioritize and allocate tasks between the team members and raise necessary timeline , and further develop the strong team spirit and each unique and special individual of the team.
• Build own developed vendor team to cop up with project requirement/development
• Implement the evaluation process. Work on database and get comfortable with SAP/SQL queries.
• Focus on identifying Project requirements, challenges , discrepancy so that required goals are met. Should have a keen eye on future requirements.
• Take complete ownership of communicating with SU Square Projects . Groom the team for client facing communication.
• Mentor and develop them, ensuring they focus on the right priorities and get support when needed
• Escalate team or individual concerns to the related teams or individuals in a timely manner and as appropriate
• Hire additional team members and be responsible for successfully on boarding them
• Ensure that proper training and knowledge sharing takes place within the team when project starts ,
• Evaluate team performance during execution , provide guidance to improve
• Actively participate in the development of our business process by providing the best solution at the right time
• Collaborate with other internal organization to improve overall efficiency and achieve objectives such as SU Square warehouse, finance and engineering teams.Conduct meeting with internal organization in every month , to improve overall performance and achievement of common goal
• Working on optimization plans on a campaign-by-campaign basis to strengthen maximize skilled/unskilled work force
• Set the vision, direction, and culture of the team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals.
• People management i.e. appraisal, training and mentoring talent to grow within the organization & control attrition
• Ensures employees growth & development, set priority, drive motivation & engagement for employees
• Monitor real time service levels and schedule adherence
• Serve as a point of contact for escalated contact resolution of a supervisory nature or complex problems
• Manage and drive staffing plans, cost analysis, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, projects and other Change as required
|Skills ||: ||Requirements
• Degree /MBA/B tech.
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience as Operations Manager/Project manager in labour oriented company
• Experience with any online business is an add advantage
• Provable experience as a people manager with experience in mentoring team of more than 100 team members
• Workflow management skills ensuring that internal and external teams meet deliverables on time and under budget
• Autonomous, proactive and a problem solver
• Must have experience working in a multilingual company, with people across different states
• Must be detail-oriented and able to work in a deadline-oriented environment
• Strong organization skills and attention to accuracy a must
• Excellent communication, organization, analytical and internal client-facing skills
• Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize effectively between projects
• Capability to work proactively under pressure, understand customer needs and build relationships
• Must be a team player with strong customer service skills
• Fluency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
| || |